Please ensure that you have carefully and thoroughly read these Terms and Conditions before buying items with Flip Phone.
By reading the ‘Terms and Conditions’ when completing your transaction you confirm that you have read, accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you will be unable to buy items with Flip Phone.
We also recommend that you retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your records.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words will have the following meanings:
- “Buying” means purchasing a device from Flip Phone.
- “Contract” means the contract formed between you and us as set out in these Terms and Conditions for the sale, recycling, or return of your Item, as applicable.
- “Device” means each item which you wish to purchase from us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- “Recycling” means the transfer of Items to a third party for recycling/waste disposal, at our cost.
- “Tech” means, but is not limited to, mobile phones, Apple goods, Samsung goods.
- “we/us/our” means Flip Phone.
- “Website” means www.flipphone.co.za and also includes any other web-services or mobile applications on which you may sell your Items to us.
- “Working Day” a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in South Africa outside stipulated working hours on the days listed above.
- “you/your” means you, the person using the Website and sending an Item to us to be purchased by us or recycled, or purchasing an Item from us as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
We may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so we recommend that you check them regularly for changes.